Nightshift is a collective and laboratory for artistic research and production based in Brussels. The collaboration with C12 was a natural fit, with both teams working tirelessly to represent our/this/the city with a particular inspiration stemming/flowing/borne from the darkness and magic/mystery/wonder of the night. Nightshift’s vision includes providing quality sustainable textiles and designs that not only celebrate but elevate the subject of their creations. Eschewing the fast fashion model, they independently control the entire production process down to the finest detail. We are excited to present our shared enthusiasm for Brussels’ nightlife in this carefully curated line of high end design pieces.
The story behind the Cruiser : The Nightshift X C12 Hoodie .
In terms of design, the idea was to blend the values and image that Nightshift and the C12 have in common. It was pretty obvious to us from the various proposals we had made that the illustration on the back of the tees and hoodies best represent the atmosphere we all felt during our numerous nights at C12. An illustration in white on black. The idea was to work on the back side of the Hoodie using the format of the advertising poster, as if to promote an evening that does not really take place, that would belong to everyone. The composition has a brutalist / urban aspect which makes the link between the underground side of the C12 and the streetwear essence of Nightshift.
- Pre-washed to ensure long life and that it doesn’t shrink in the wash.
- The fabric, the metal eyelets, the double layered hood, and the drawcords with metal tipping all play a part in the quality and the durability of this item.
- They are printed in serigraphy, which is a printing technique well-known to last a long time.
- Composed of 85% organic combed cotton
- 15% recycled polyester 350 G/M2..
Pop-up Store: Coming soon
The fabrication of the textile respects many environmental and social standards trademarks.